1. 4 recent nursing home contract disputes Full story
2. From 'game-changer' to 'we all lose': 9 nurse leaders weigh in on virtual nursing Full story
3. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
4. Former Florida nursing home owner charged in $6M tax scheme Full story
5. The Joint Commission partnership to expand nursing home insurance benefits Full story
6. As cancer care costs soar, some leaders are taking early detection a step further. See the simple test used to screen for multiple cancers — and the patient response.
7. Louisiana nursing home agency director used state card for personal purchases: Audit Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.