1. Adventist-led model calls for payers to take over billing, collections: 5 things to know Full story
2. CMS' proposed inpatient payment rule for 2021: 8 things to know Full story
3. Health officials testify at Senate hearing; some discharged COVID-19 patients report relapses — 6 updates Full story
4. Medicare Advantage optimization — How to get the most out of the data you already have. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Humana adds 2 cities to population health program Full story
6. Employers aren't cutting health benefits despite financial challenges, survey finds Full story
7. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease
8. CMS final payment notice for the 2021 coverage year: 6 things to know Full story
9. 4 insurers offering discounts to members Full story
10. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
11. 10 top therapy areas for payers right now Full story
12. Employers can opt out of insurers' COVID-19 cost-sharing waivers, possibly leaving patients with unexpected bills Full story
13. Seattle physician, clinics settle false billing allegations Full story