1. Johnson & Johnson wants $2.4M from surgeons after failed whistleblower suit Full story
2. 10 highest-paying employer types for physicians Full story
3. 10 states COVID-19 could hit hardest by NYE: Mayo Clinic forecasts Full story
4. When it comes to hospital safety, optics matter. Get best practices on how to market your hospital's safety + infection control efforts here.
5. Supreme Court schedules special hearing on Biden's vaccination mandates Full story
6. Physicians are concerned about omicron's paradox for hospitals Full story
7. Tenet closes $1.1B surgery center deal Full story
8. 14 recent hospital, health system CMO moves Full story
9. COVID has shifted the workplace needs of clinical and office staff. Here are 3 key ways to support both.
10. 5 recent investments in employee retention, recruitment Full story
11. Enhanced recovery protocols vary, but they always work, says surgeon Full story
12. Scripps Health sees 17% jump in workplace violence incidents Full story
13. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
2. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
3. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.