1. Fired Wisconsin health system exec pleads guilty to wire fraud, tax evasion Full story
2. Stark law clarifies profit allocation for group practices: 5 things to know Full story
3. Former Texas hospital workers demand jobs back after governor bans vaccination mandates Full story
4. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
5. Catholic Health strike: New York attorney general claims staffing agency lacks license + 5 other details Full story
6. Goldman Sachs, Charlesbank acquire 1,100-physician primary care network Full story
7. Insurers are taking decisions out of the hands of physicians, says ortho surgeon Full story
8. Viewpoint: Student debt, physician shortages fueling three-year medical school program growth Full story
9. Ascension built a frictionless revenue cycle. The system's Chief Revenue Officer will share how during this virtual session.
10. Allina nurses to strike in October Full story
11. 10 states with the highest percentage of population avoiding care over cost Full story
12. ASCs vs. HOPDs: 12 insights on the federal reimbursement gap Full story
13. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.