1. UPMC, physician group defend surgery practices in battle with feds Full story
2. 1 in 5 physicians has considered quitting their current job, survey finds Full story
3. Anesthesiologists ask feds to investigate UnitedHealth's alleged anticompetitive conduct Full story
4. 70% reduction in feelings of burnout and fatigue. Discover how ambient clinical intelligence improves physician satisfaction and the overall patient experience, click here.
5. Physician says Kentucky drug lab paid kickbacks for referrals Full story
6. Possible strike looms for 28,000 Kaiser workers in Southern California Full story
7. 2 EHR measures that can predict physician departures Full story
8. 3 states where hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients Full story
9. Migrating to the cloud doesn't have to be complicated — click here to simpilfy the process.
10. Physicians, nurses are eyeing a healthcare exit: 4 statistics to know Full story
11. 11 latest hospital closures Full story
12. Northwell shifting staff to direct contracting model Full story
13. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.