1. Tech company buys 700-physician network in California Full story
2. Cardiologist sentenced for decade-long healthcare scheme Full story
3. Stop calling everything 'burnout' Full story
4. Google reviews shouldn't damage your brand. Learn how health systems are building a reputation that meets reality in this webinar.
5. What 600 physicians said about trust in healthcare organization leadership during pandemic Full story
6. Surgeon named chief innovation & transformation officer at Kettering Health Full story
7. Tenet Massachusetts hospital exec tapped to lead the American College of Physicians Full story
8. Providence owes physician $1 in damages over lost hospital privileges Full story
9. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management peformance. Here's how data can change that.
10. Fauci: How US can avoid a fall COVID-19 surge Full story
11. Amazon may expand into diagnostics Full story
12. 'TheDearthStar' hacker pleads guilty to stealing, selling 65,000 UPMC employees' data Full story
13. Banner Health optimzed provider time to improve patient access. Your organization can do the same. Click here to learn how.