1. Los Angeles paramedics told not to transport patients with little chance of survival Full story
2. 5 healthcare policies more likely to be enacted if Democrats take Senate majority Full story
3. Independent physicians, ASCs sometimes left out of COVID-19 vaccine plans Full story
4. Reduce time spent documenting care for telehealth and in-office visits. Discover how the Nuance Dragon Ambient eXperience allows physicians to capture the patient story securely and automatically at the point of care, click here.
5. Wisconsin pharmacist arrested on suspicion of tampering with COVID-19 vaccines believed they were 'unsafe' Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic appoints head of pediatric cardiology Full story
7. 1 in 4 physicians experience harassment on social media, study finds Full story
8. Cutting costs isn't enough to support financial stability in 2021. Click here to learn how to avoid a shortsighted approach to revenue recovery.
9. Walmart physician-led clinics gain steam: 10 things to know Full story
10. Envision, UnitedHealthcare break ties: 5 things to know Full story
11. What Stark law, anti-kickback changes mean for physicians and value-based care Full story
12. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.