1. Bayer to slash 12,000 jobs, drop brands in restructuring move Full story
2. 5 trends shaping health system pharmacies next year
3. Tennessee nurse pleads guilty in $65.7M telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
4. How 2 hospitals leveraged remote pharmacy models to expand care and realize savings Learn more
5. We are thrilled to welcome 300+ terrific hospital and health system executive speakers + Katie Couric, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at our biggest and best Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting ever. Thank you to Jessi Young, Sofie Lenzen and Rhoda Weiss for their hard work on the agenda. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 22 nonprofit healthcare leaders who sit on pharma boards Full story
7. GlaxoSmithKline to buy Tesaro for $5.1B Full story
8. More than 55 healthcare CEOs and presidents stepped into new roles in 2018 Q3. Download this report for a breakdown of 120 recent executive moves.
9. HCA closes Sister Emmanuel Hospital in Miami
10. New rules for drug companies in federal discount program start Jan. 1 Full story