1. J&J files for authorization of COVID-19 booster shot Full story
2. Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine 90% effective against hospitalization for 6 months, study says Full story
3. 7 things to know about Merck's COVID-19 antiviral pill Full story
4. Michigan Medicine increased infusion center capacity without expanding — learn how here.
5. 1,400 unvaccinated workers leave Northwell Health Full story
6. 2nd COVID-19 vaccine shot raises rare heart condition risk for young men Full story
7. COVID-19 is still disrupting surgical services. Prevent a backlog and maintain a flexible approach with these best practices.
8. RSV vaccine race heats up as J&J reports 80% efficacy Full story
9. Convalescent plasma offers little benefit to severe COVID-19 patients, study suggests Full story
10. Fortune names CVS Health CEO Karen Lynch most powerful woman in American business Full story
11. Preventable surgical complications amid COVID-19 are an added strain for hospital staff. Here's how to ease the burden.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: