1. FDA authorizes Pfizer, Moderna's omicron boosters Full story
2. Walgreens taps new senior diversity executive Full story
3. Free COVID-19 shots will run out by January, HHS says Full story
4. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
5. 'We are ready to go': Pfizer gears up for omicron booster rollout Full story
6. Grocery chain pharmacy partners with Frontier Psychiatry Full story
7. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
8. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
9. 3 other Billings Clinic leaders resign amid CEO departure Full story
10. What does 'quiet quitting' look like at hospitals? Full story
11. Hospital-at-home will fail without effective patient monitoring. See how Northwell and 3 other systems are leveling up this capability here.
12. Police investigate report of bomb threat at Boston Children's Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
3. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.