1. Pfizer shot 39% effective against infection in Israel; 91% effective against severe disease Full story
2. Iowa may toss 38K expired COVID-19 vaccines by end of July Full story
3. US buys 200M more COVID-19 vaccine doses from Pfizer Full story
4. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
5. Tennessee nursing board pulls license of former Vanderbilt nurse over fatal drug error Full story
6. CDC panel signals support for COVID-19 booster shots for immunocompromised people Full story
7. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here.
8. Illinois allows pharmacists to prescribe, dispense birth control over the counter Full story
9. Why drug cross-contamination remains common Full story
10. How granting pharmacists provider status has affected patient care in Ohio Full story
11. CommonSpirit is committed to improving health equity through technology. Click here to learn the tools it uses.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: