1. Gilead sets remdesivir price, allocation plan Full story
2. Pfizer sues HHS over Medicare rules Full story
3. Steroid called major breakthrough for COVID-19 patients may be harmful for mild cases Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. 2 patients die in Audentes gene therapy study Full story
6. Coalition of drugmakers to unveil $1B venture to pursue antibiotics Full story
7. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
8. US warns that 2nd COVID-19 wave could worsen generic drug shortages Full story
9. Ensuring clinical trials involve racially diverse participants: 4 strategies Full story
10. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask
12. WHO announces $18B plan to deliver 2B COVID-19 vaccines to high-risk populations Full story