1. J&J stops distributing opioids in the US, pays New York $230M Full story
2. mRNA vaccines' immunity against COVID-19 may last years, small study shows Full story
3. FDA authorizes Genentech's Actemra to treat COVID-19 in hospitalized patients Full story
4. Vanderbilt’s pharmacy used tech to become fully autonomous. Click here to learn how.
5. US stops shipping Eli Lilly COVID-19 antibodies Full story
6. Pfizer halts Chantix distribution after finding carcinogen Full story
7. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
8. FDA urged to fully approve COVID-19 vaccines to boost uptake Full story
9. House to investigate Aduhelm's approval, pricing Full story
10. 8 hospital execs share their vaccine campaign's most effective message Full story
11. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: