1. White House to end funding of 13 testing sites; COVID-19 hospitalizations jump in 7 states — 5 updates Full story
2. FDA urged to increase safety warnings on common diabetes drug Full story
3. CVS to sell employers, universities COVID-19 testing program Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. 6 pharmaceutical, devicemaker bankruptcies in 2020 Full story
6. Nevada pharmacy board employees get 50% retirement match, elicit concerns of overcompensation Full story
7. Outsourced pharmacy management delivers skilled services and improved revenue. Click here to join a discussion on its benefits.
8. J&J to pay $2B to women who say its talc powder caused their cancer Full story
9. APhA launches task force, #PharmacistsFightingRacism campaign Full story
10. Sanofi expedites its vaccine timeline, strikes $2.3B deal with Translate Bio Full story
11. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
12. House bills aim to keep COVID-19 treatments affordable, establish research database Full story
13. 260+ telehealth companies to know | 2020 Full story