1. States sue 26 generic drugmakers, accused of fixing prices since 2016 Full story
2. Cigna sues dozens of drugmakers in alleged price-fixing scheme Full story
3. CMS encourages resumption of in-person care: 8 things to know Full story
4. Can SDOH data really change your community? It can with the right analytics. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Amazon to build labs to test warehouse workers for COVID-19 Full story
6. NIH to fund, conduct 3 end-stage COVID-19 vaccine trials this summer Full story
7. After COVID-19, hospitals will have to make the most of their surgical volumes and ensure optimal outcomes. Here's how.
8. How Walgreens is reaching pharmacy customers while some stores are closed Full story
9. 8 nonprofit health systems got $1.7B bailout, furloughed more than 30,000 workers Full story
10. Judge rules AbbVie didn't break antitrust laws in Humira patent case Full story
11. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
12. FEMA plans call for PPE reuse through summer; J&J moves up COVID-19 vaccine trial — 5 updates Full story