1. Pharmacy chains helped fuel opioid crisis, paid bonuses to high-volume pharmacists, complaint alleges Full story
2. Drugmakers worried about Washington's push to bring drug manufacturing back to US Full story
3. CMS caps out-of-pocket insulin costs for Medicare Full story
4. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
5. How some states are allocating their share of COVID-19 drug Full story
6. New York pharmacist arrested in N95 mask profiteering scheme Full story
7. Emergency preparedness for hospital pharmacies — How to meet demand and fill staffing gaps. Click here to listen to the podcast.
8. FDA updates temporary drug compounding policies Full story
9. Merck to develop 2 vaccines, license oral drug to combat COVID-19 Full story
10. 48% of Americans delayed care amid pandemic; antibody tests may be wrong half the time — 5 updates Full story
11. Did your emergency plan prepare you for the COVID-19 pandemic? Learn how to leverage your data to move from surge-related care to the new normal.
12. FDA approves 2 drugs to combat COVID-19 shortages Full story