1. ER physician viewpoint: What US must do to prevent widespread critical drug shortages
2. Vertex's cystic fibrosis drug must be cheaper to be cost-effective, analysis finds Full story
3. Regeneron, Sanofi scale back testing of arthritis drug for COVID-19 Full story
4. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask
5. CVS to offer self-swab COVID-19 tests at 1,000 pharmacies Full story
6. Walgreens to add COVID-19 testing sites in 49 states Full story
7. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
8. FDA warns against hydroxychloroquine use outside of hospital settings as prescriptions surge Full story
9. Takeda to sell its OTC drug business for $3.7B Full story
10. 209 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
11. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
12. Despite FDA warning, states stockpiling potential COVID-19 treatment Full story
13. Scientists to Stop COVID-19: The informal group funneling coronavirus research to the White House Full story