1. Average pay for pharmacists, state by state Full story
2. Closed drugmaker recalls all lots of 84 drugs because of quality risk Full story
3. Cuban's pharma company lowers 35 drug prices Full story
4. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
5. Kaiser Permanente acquiring Geisinger to launch Risant Health Full story
6. Lawsuit filed against AbbVie claims 'unfair pricing' of Humira Full story
7. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
8. Common penicillin type in shortage Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. 49 hospitals, systems among Forbes' best employers for diversity Full story
11. You lose $10k per bed/year when patients aren't discharged on time. UCHealth + 100 hospitals are streamlining patient flow — with this single 'source of truth.' Learn more.
12. 50% of albuterol solutions on back order Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
2. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.
3. Slip-ups in medical glove protocol jeopardize your staff, patients + bottom line. Empower your clinical team with best practices they can execute right now for ultimate protection.