1. Hospitals will spend up to 3% more on drugs in 2023, study finds Full story
2. How pharmacist pay compares to 36 other hospital roles Full story
3. FDA approves therapy for ALS patients with rare gene mutation Full story
4. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
5. PBM-regulation bills to see markup in May Full story
6. GoodRx co-CEOs step down Full story
7. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
8. Prostate cancer drug shortage may resolve in late 2023, company says Full story
9. Ohio Northern, Clarkson U. offer PharmD students dual track to earn MBA Full story
10. Man accused of impersonating physician, treating thousands Full story
11. You lose $10k per bed/year when patients aren't discharged on time. UCHealth + 100 hospitals are streamlining patient flow — with this single 'source of truth.' Learn more.
12. HHS unveils COVID-19 care plan for uninsured as PHE nears expiration Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
2. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.
3. Slip-ups in medical glove protocol jeopardize your staff, patients + bottom line. Empower your clinical team with best practices they can execute right now for ultimate protection.