1. Mark Cuban builds a pharmacy network Full story
2. A unique Ozempic side effect: Weird dreams Full story
3. One-third of infectious disease professionals may have conflicts of interest with drug companies Full story
4. This chronic condition costs the US healthcare system at least $50 billion annually. Learn what CommonSpirit, Geisinger & HCA Midwest are doing about it here.
5. Patient killed in golf cart accident at Atrium hospital Full story
6. Florida nurse pleads guilty to replacing fentanyl with saline Full story
7. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
8. FDA authorizes additional booster for high-risk individuals, rescinds monovalent shots Full story
9. Danco settles for $765K in mifepristone case Full story
10. Cleveland Clinic, Trinity latest to walk back mask mandates Full story
11. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
12. Amid scrutiny, Express Scripts says its implementing more price transparency Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Reduce transfusion errors while cutting costs. Here's how Johns Hopkins saved $436K after implementing a point-of-care blood management system.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.