1. Walmart faces 1st lawsuit over eye drops that allegedly killed 1, blinded 5 Full story
2. Baptist to break ground for 9-hospital central pharmacy in March Full story
3. A look at 5 pharma bills backed by the ASHP Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. Senator probes Ascension, alleging it operates 'like a private equity fund' Full story
6. FDA misled public about ivermectin, physician group says Full story
7. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
8. Shot-down Chinese balloon may affect the pharmaceutical supply chain Full story
9. CVS, others oppose rule aiming to keep mailed drugs at safe temperatures Full story
10. 11 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
11. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
12. Drugmakers may not be billed until 2025 in the Inflation Reduction Act's rebate rule Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners — the right way.