1. Following AbbVie's steps, Teva leaves PhRMA Full story
2. Average pay for pharmacists, ranked by state Full story
3. Demand for antibiotics sees a 2nd wave Full story
4. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
5. Biden tells lawmakers to 'finish the job' and cap insulin prices Full story
6. 1st postpartum depression pill may be approved in August Full story
7. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
8. Flu vaccine shrunk hospital visits by half: Study Full story
9. Viewpoint: 'Hospitals serve as the mountaintop of American healthcare, but pharmacies form the base' Full story
10. Hospital admission rates, by state Full story
11. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
12. CVS reports $2.3B Q4 profit, will buy Oak Street Health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.