1. Insys execs head to trial: 6 things to know Full story
2. Hospital-owned drug company to offer 20 generics in 2019 Full story
3. Amazon now sells hospital rooms: 5 notes Full story
4. How to position your organization to hit margin improvement goals. Click here to download the interactive e-book.
5. Join Becker's Hospital Review's largest Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago -- featuring keynotes Katie Couric, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, along with 300+ hospital and health system executive speakers. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4, 2019. Register here. Limited sponsorships and exhibits available! E-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
7. Expect more blood pressure drug shortages after string of recalls, FDA warns Full story
8. Learn how Geisinger Health System, Novant Health, UC San Diego Health and Seton Medical Center Hays control pharmacy spend during this upcoming webinar.
9. Despite controversies, J&J ranks among Fortune's most-admired companies Full story
10. Walgreens shareholders want to know how the company is managing opioid crisis risks Full story
11. A new path to higher patient satisfaction scores and better patient loyalty: How quality data drives clinical excellence. Click here to download the free white paper.
12. Froedtert Director of Ambulatory Pharmacy Dr. Jordan Spillane on the market disruptors that have her attention