1. Tennessee hospital suspends elective surgeries Full story
2. Director of MIT's cancer research center to step down Full story
3. Physicians less likely to vote than general public, study finds Full story
4. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion. Click here to attend.
5. Intermountain, Sanford to merge into 70-hospital system Full story
6. Health systems balancing elective care, COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
7. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
8. US cancer patients spent $5.6B on healthcare in 2018, report finds Full story
9. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Climbing over the pandemic wall will require changing healthcare's 'suck-it-up' culture Full story
10. Insurance type may affect quality of surgical care, study finds Full story
11. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
12. Are Walmart, Walgreens and CVS clinics good or bad for health systems? Full story
13. Ballad Health to postpone elective procedures at some Tennessee hospitals Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: Oct. 27 Full story