1. OhioHealth opens $20M cancer center Full story
2. Holzer partners with Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center Full story
3. The reasons patients do not receive anticancer drug prescriptions: study Full story
4. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
5. 5 hospitals, systems hiring oncologists Full story
6. The road to democratizing cancer care: City of Hope leader weighs in Full story
7. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
8. Helium shortage raises concerns around MRIs Full story
9. Man charged in shooting that killed 2 Dallas hospital workers Full story
10. Managing patient throughout shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.