1. Massey Cancer Center researchers discover potential novel treatment for incurable brain cancer Full story
2. New York City hospitals to pay $165M in physician sex abuse case Full story
3. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center rebrands after merger Full story
4. Managing patient throughout shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
5. 5 oncology 1sts Full story
6. Novant Health to hire 300 international nurses Full story
7. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
8. California health system offers novel prostate cancer treatment Full story
9. Healthcare system algorithms add to disparities in cancer care Full story
10. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.
3. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.