1. Weill Cornell's cancer center names Dr. Jedd Wolchok director Full story
2. Top 10 oncology stories of July Full story
3. Northside Cancer Institute joins oncology alliance Full story
4. Preparing for the Enhancing Oncology Model: OCM experts share what practices need to do now… Read More
5. City of Hope expands cancer care with new center Full story
6. Brain tumor gene also causes childhood cancers, study finds Full story
7. Oncologists need a better way to see their patients' complex medical histories & treatments. The right digital tools bring fragmented files into focus. Learn about them here.
8. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2022 Full story
9. Kentucky health system launches flood relief effort for employees; some still missing Full story
10. Hospitals are increasing revenue up to $500K per OR per year with AI-driven capacity management. Learn how to match supply and demand during "normal" and "crisis" times.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. The key to clinical efficiency lies outside of traditional care models. Uncover how asynchronous telemedicine can increase your health system's productivity by 56 percent.
3. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.