1. New York City hospital, oncology practice to build cancer center Full story
2. New hospital ranking considers civic leadership, care value: See 20 who topped the list Full story
3. Viewpoint: US cancer care system 'failing' the Black community Full story
4. The need for accessible price transparency has intensified, and hospitals must navigate federal and state guidelines as they create solutions to make it a reality. Click here to join a virtual discussion on how hospitals can achieve price transparency.
5. US insurers cutting telehealth coverage as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
6. US nears 3M cases, still 'knee-deep' in 1st wave, Fauci says: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Nurse recruiting and retention amid COVID-19 and beyond: A fireside chat with Stanford Health Care's CHRO. Click here to attend the virtual event.
8. Cancer researcher Dr. Zena Werb dies Full story
9. A psychologist's case for why 'social-distancing shaming' is useless Full story
10. California surgeon charged in $600M billing fraud scheme Full story
11. What providers need to know about COVID-19 and pregnancy. Click here to view the clinical guide.
12. 28 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 7 Full story
13. 6 recent drug approvals Full story