1. Gen Z's complex healthcare workforce, explained in 30 numbers Full story
2. 'Historic' pay raises avert planned nurses strike in Minnesota Full story
3. The group missing from the labor market Full story
4. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
5. University Hospitals suspends workers linked to Jan. 6 Capitol attack Full story
6. How Mercy embraced a gig mindset for nursing Full story
7. 50 states ranked by overall health in 2022 Full story
8. New Jersey hospital nurses see starting salary of $43 per hour Full story
9. Nurses still aren't getting enough support to stay in the profession. Get a closer look at 3 actions hospitals can take to relieve the nursing shortage here.
10. Alabama health system reports more than 1,400 open jobs Full story
11. Dr. Airica Steed replaces fired MetroHealth CEO Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
2. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.