1. Maine hospital nurses to see 10%-11% wage increase over 3 years Full story
2. The state of hospital executive burnout Full story
3. 6 health systems launching nursing programs to hone in on shortages Full story
4. Patients are demanding simpler care experiences. See how leading systems are meeting this expectation — while also reducing staff burden — here.
5. 'H is for Hiring’ campaign looks to fill South Carolina's 9,000 open hospital jobs Full story
6. Minnesota AG seeks input on Sanford, Fairview merger: 'We've heard people are concerned' Full story
7. Physicians' love-hate relationship with incentive bonuses: Medscape Full story
8. 2 health HR execs named among 'most influential women in corporate America' Full story
9. 61% of systems plan to expand telehealth — see how and in what areas here.
10. Lawmakers urge Justice Department to respond to anti-trans threats against children's hospitals Full story
11. Providence closes all 27 retail clinics in Southern California Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
2. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.
3. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.