1. How Johns Hopkins, Banner + 2 other systems support employees' mental health Full story
2. 12 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
3. Wisconsin health system: Some unvaccinated workers face new deadline Full story
4. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
5. Minnesota hospitals prepare for large Sept. 12 strike Full story
6. 2 nurses assaulted every hour, Press Ganey analysis shows Full story
7. BHSH System cuts 400 positions amid financial pressures Full story
8. HCA's Mission Health invests $22M in employee raises Full story
9. What makes a good health system great? Quality patient care navigation. Set your health system apart — get tips on creating a care navigation program here.
10. Essentia files unfair labor practice charge against Minnesota Nurses Association Full story
11. Top 10 internal medicine residencies, ranked by physicians Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's latest transformation puts finance staff at the forefront of decision making. Unpack how your finance team can enhance outcomes for stakeholders here.
2. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
3. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.