1. 50% of executives plan layoffs as healthcare looks to rehire Full story
2. DOJ vows to 'pursue all leads' in threats against Boston Children's Full story
3. 19 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
4. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
5. Missouri hospital CEO, CFO are out Full story
6. With workplace violence on the rise, some health systems are hiring experts to address it Full story
7. Worsening $7 trillion retirement savings shortfall stirs second thoughts Full story
8. Workload expectations at core of nurses' lawsuit against University of Michigan Full story
9. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
10. 'This is doable': A roadmap to monkeypox response from Providence, 2 more systems Full story
11. Highest rated cities by generation, per Glassdoor Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. C-suite leaders need fresh alternatives to survive today's changing healthcare landscape. Get insights from Optum's report to learn how to handle the industry's top priorities and challenges.
2. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
3. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.