1. Adventist Health lays off staff Full story
2. Reading between the lines when CEOs abruptly 'step down' Full story
3. 'Being abused is not part of the job': Duke Health System COO calls for civility after attack on nurse Full story
4. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
5. 10 states with the largest increases to travel nurse pay Full story
6. Marketing director arrested after cache of guns found at New Jersey hospital Full story
7. Nurses sue Indiana system over unpaid overtime Full story
8. Nurses sue AdventHealth over active shooter drill they thought was real Full story
9. Even the strongest rural healthcare providers face threats to their bottom line. See the tools and strategies they're using to improve revenue capture and financial performance here.
10. The value of 'organizational intelligence': How 2 health systems are keeping experienced workers engaged Full story
11. 5 best, worst states for women's healthcare in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.
2. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.