1. Healthcare worker shortages go mainstream Full story
2. Agency staff cost New Jersey hospitals $670M in 2021 Full story
3. Non-competes, occupational licensing in feds' crosshairs Full story
4. Healthcare's wake-up call: Nursing shortages and workforce transformation. Click here to learn what it takes to drive necessary change and support front-line staff.
5. Florida health system CEO resigns Full story
6. Michael J. Dowling: Embracing a hybrid workplace for non-clinical staff Full story
7. Colorado legislature approves bill seeking to prevent 'doxxing' of healthcare workers Full story
8. Average CEO pay by hospital type Full story
9. COVID-19 isn't done with new demands for clinical decision support systems. Click here to make sure yours is up to par.
10. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. 20 best-managed healthcare companies Full story
12. 27 thoughts on leadership from women in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The nation's first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
2. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.
3. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.