1. Joel Allison to transition out of CEO role at Baylor Scott & White: 11 things to know Full story
Scott Becker notes, "Joel Allison is an unusually gifted leader. He is high integrity, highly principled and an extremely thoughtful and effective leader."
2. South Dakota hospital to lose Medicare funding
3. Mayo's Epic implementation will cost upwards of $1B over 5 years Full story
4. Whitepaper: Discover how UAB Medical West transformed its supply chain
5. To fear consolidation, or not to fear? How industry mega-payers may affect provider reimbursements Full story
6. 9 latest False Claims Act settlements Full story
7. Whitepaper: Are healthcare leadership skills different? Perhaps, but more importantly, organizations need to understand their own unique challenges and be more effective selecting, and developing, leaders.
8. UPMC's expansion into NY moves forward Full story
9. CDC: 10 most important public health problems and concerns
10. After catastrophic failure, why don't some organizations learn? Full story
11. Don't miss Keynote Panelist, Michael Dowling, President and CEO of Northwell Health at Becker's Annual Meeting! April 27-30 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago. Register today!
12. Walgreens seeks ways to ax Theranos partnership for good Full story
13. Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH & more make interoperability pledge at HIMSS16: 5 things to know Full story
14. The world's most effective health systems are rooted in these 5 core concepts Full story
15. 10 legislative developments affecting healthcare
Sign up for a free subscription to the print edition of Becker's Hospital Review
, which comes out 12 times by mail per year. You will not be billed for this, now or ever. We simply are looking to build our audience of engaged readers. Please sign up here.