1. Nurses accuse Ascension of wage theft Full story
2. 'Bare minimum Mondays.' 'Conscious quitting.' People are thinking differently about work Full story
3. 30 most stressful cities for workers Full story
4. Participating in a clinically integrated network comes with benefits and challenges. Here's how ACOs affect clinical integration for payers, providers and patients.
5. Average work-from-home savings in 12 major cities Full story
6. CEOs' political beliefs sway some directors to leave: Study Full story
7. UCSF nurses allege 'crisis' working conditions Full story
8. Part-time work is booming — and it's not just for economic reasons Full story
9. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. 1,600 physicians at New York, California systems file petitions to unionize Full story
11. Hospital CEO exits hit 4-year high Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.
2. The next frontier for emergency medicine? Telehealth. Learn what's possible vs what's practical here.
3. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.