1. Gender pay gap for top execs at widest in 9 years Full story
2. Longtime Louisiana hospital CEO steps down for new role Full story
3. 32% of healthcare organizations planning on giving raises of over 3% Full story
4. From health system staff to health plan members, healthcare should work for everyone. What's the hold up? Help us get answers by participating in Becker's 2022 survey for health system benefit managers and provider-sponsored health plans.
5. Montana hospital workers sue employer, claiming underpayments Full story
6. About half of healthcare workers report feeling defeated during pandemic: poll Full story
7. Colorado deactivates crisis standards of care for healthcare staffing Full story
8. New York public, nonprofit hospitals want more time to comply with COVID-19 booster mandate Full story
9. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
10. 12 women on the move in healthcare leadership Full story
11. CDC to update mask guidance Full story
12. A post-pandemic future: 6 hospital leaders envision how their roles may change Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
2. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.
3. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.