1. 8 hospitals, health systems laying off workers Full story
2. Healthcare workers can't get off the COVID-19 rollercoaster Full story
3. How Florida hospitals are juggling plans over COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
4. Nurse bullying is still an issue in healthcare. Here's how to put a stop to it, per 2 nurse leaders.
5. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
6. 15% of job vacancies are due to long COVID-19: 6 report findings Full story
7. 20 hospitals, health systems that provide the most 'unnecessary' care: Johns Hopkins Full story
8. COVID-19 peaking in Northeast + 2 more forecasts to know Full story
9. Nevada turns to nurse apprentices to bolster staffing Full story
10. Our caregivers are in crisis. See how hospitals are addressing employees' mental health needs during this live virtual discussion.
11. Hospitals struggle with payroll after Kronos attack Full story
12. Mayo Clinic to give employees 2% raises, less than national trend Full story
13. 14 best-paying healthcare jobs, per US News Full story
14. 7 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.
2. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum's annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
3. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.