1. South Carolina health system returns to paper records after malware attack Full story
2. Hospitals swamped with bids from tech companies to share patient data Full story
3. How tech factors into the healthcare plans of the top 4 Democratic candidates Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Where the VA, Cerner EHR project stands ahead of 2020 Full story
7. North Carolina healthcare provider warns 4,500 patients of data breach Full story
8. 10 hospitals seeking CIOs Full story
9. AI can help providers optimize revenue in ways humans cannot. Click here to learn about the advantages of these solutions, which are measurable and profound.
10. Physician viewpoint: AI use might lead to overdiagnosis of cancer Full story
11. The next step to leverage patient data and meaningful interoperability — key thoughts from CIO Jennifer D'Angelo Full story
12. Some ONC-certified EHRs present issues that could harm patient safety, analysis finds Full story
13. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.