1. Scientists use Google search to 'predict' heroin overdoses Full story
HIMSS taps new chief Americas officer: 4 things to know
Viewpoint: Why Amazon should focus on population health in HQ2 cities
4. See how Cedar is transforming the patient billing experience with a consumer-centric approach
5. Join terrific keynotes Katie Couric, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019 in Chicago. Register here.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole for more information at email@example.com.
6. Michigan hospital CEO will take pay cut to boost facility's finances
7. Is your organization making the most of its patient-generated data? Read this e-book to learn how to get the most out of remote patient monitoring.
8. VA offers API access to 3 types of patient data
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital inks 10-year informatics contract with Philips
10. Jonathan Bush: Running a company with an activist investor is like having a 'gun to your head'
11. Healthcare IT leaders need to take a multi-faceted approach to cybersecurity. Download this free white paper
to learn how to protect patient health data.
16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent