1. Vanderbilt University Medical Center's finances bounce back after EMR launch
2. Ohio, West Virginia hospitals say patient information safe after attempted ransomware attack
3. Patients discharged earlier from hospitals with 'meaningful use' of EHRs, study finds
4. The baby boomers are aging, rates of chronic illness are on the rise. The solution? Better home healthcare. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn more.
5. 5 top-paid hospital, health system executives
6. How Stanford researchers use virtual reality to ease anxiety before operations
7. Learn all you need to know about keeping critical systems operational and sensitive data secure. 8. AI for precision medicine 'top of mind' in 5 years, health system execs say
10. 4 key thoughts on shared governance with Allscripts VP Allen Roeseler