1. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Meet the CIOs of the 10 largest nonprofit health systems Full story
3. Ohio hospital canceling some appointments 4 days after cyberattack Full story
4. Computer-assisted coding has barely moved the needle on EHR and revenue cycle optimization. Find out why AI is better and how you can take your revenue cycle to the next level.
5. COVID-19 makes spotty resurgence in the US before Thanksgiving Full story
6. California hospital district names CEO after leader's resignation Full story
7. Will virtual-1st plans stick? Insight from 2 early adopters Full story
8. Houston Methodist suspends privileges of physician following tweets about COVID-19 Full story
9. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
10. EHR telehealth breakdown: 14 things to know about features from Allscripts, Cerner, Epic & Meditech Full story
11. Tech strategies at the hospitals that topped CHIME's 'Most Wired' list Full story
12. Indiana system recovers from ransomware attack: No more paper records, but CEO says 'a lot of work left to do' Full story
13. Losing patients is costly, but preventable. Experts from CommonSpirit Health and Johns Hopkins share how to boost patient retention during this discussion.
14. These superheroes are powerless against password-stealing hackers Full story
15. R1 RCM more than triples its profit in Q3, partners with VillageMD Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.
2. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.
3. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.