|1. NewYork-Presbyterian taps American Well; McKesson lays off 60 workers in N.C. - 6 health IT keynotes
2. Siemens plans public listing of $15B healthcare branch
Silicon Valley investor to join Trump transition team
4. What are the leadership competencies for the next Generation of healthcare executives?
5. Yahoo likely knew about its data breach in 2014, SEC filing shows
6. The post-election memo Kaiser Permanente's CEO sent to his team this week
7. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
8. Interoperability, information sharing: ONC releases report on key focus areas
9. Student athletes to receive telemedicine care via Houston Texans, GE Healthcare & Houston Methodist Concussion Center partnership
10. 3 data lessons from poor presidential election forecasts
11. For an in-depth look at how rich-client devices increase efficiency and effectiveness compared to zero clients,
Who will spend more money on technology in 2017: Marketing officers or CIOs?