1. CMS aims to expand telehealth, discuss payment reform next year, Verma says Full story
2. 5 things we know about the 2020 presidential election Full story
3. Cape Cod Healthcare goes live with $70M Epic EHR: 4 details Full story
4. Virtual Healthcare Forum on Nov 19 – hear industry leaders discuss key topics covering EMR lifecycle management, clinician onboarding, and cybersecurity. Register.
5. Amazon's 5 health-related job openings Full story
6. Michael Dowling: Look to healthcare to remember what decency means Full story
7. Microsoft launches Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare Full story
8. Emotet malware attacks up 1,200% in Q3: 5 things to know Full story
9. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
10. The evolving role of mobile communication for inpatient care teams: 3 Qs with PatientKeeper's Sally Buta Full story
11. 3rd-quarter earnings down for Allscripts, Cerner, Meditech Full story
12. Hospitals based in same city as EHR vendor have higher rates of interoperability, ONC finds Full story
13. Telehealth strategy for the next 5 years: 2 IT execs discuss Full story
14. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.