|1. IBM Watson, Celgene partner for drug safety; Rush University, GE Healthcare plan capacity command center - 6 health IT key notes
2. 10 cybersecurity questions for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
3. Armed man reportedly impersonated Virginia Mason employee to steal patient information
4. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
5. One dead, 9 hospitalized with rare polio-like illness at Seattle Children's
6. Cyberattack causes UK-based hospitals to cancel appointments, operations
8. CHIME names Phoenix Children's Hospital CIO David Higginson innovator of the year
9. Johns Hopkins lays foundation for 'data-intensive brain science'
10. University College London Hospitals selects Epic for EHR system
11. Diagnosing which devices provide more for healthcare. Although zero clients might seem like a reliable choice in the clinical setting, they do not stand up to rich-client devices for efficiency or flexibility. Learn more
12. HHS reveals Phase 1 winners of Move Health Data Forward Challenge Full story