|1. FDA investigates tele-abortion provider Aid Access
2. Why Benefis Health System's CMIO sees a role for Alexa in EHR navigation + 4 most helpful technologies
3. Children's Mercy Kansas City uses 'medical version of Snapchat' to give families surgery updates
4. For in-depth insights into best practices related to patient experience, care collaboration, EHRs and future care delivery, register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit.
5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Katie Couric, former President George W. Bush and former President Bill Clinton + over 300 terrific hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting.
6. Walmart looks to add health clinics in its parking lots
7. Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated. How safe is your patient data? Find best practices for managing cyber threats in this new white paper
8. America leads the world in telemedicine. It has to
9. Intermountain CEO gives report to community: 4 takeaways
10. Essentia Health introduces 30-minute flu, strep testing systemwide
11. Learn all you need to know about keeping critical systems operational and sensitive data secure
12. Exploring telehealth: The next frontier for women's health