1. Will telehealth growth outlast the pandemic? 10 execs weigh in Full story
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 40% from September; Texas plans field hospital, Utah discusses care rationing — 5 updates Full story
3. Cyberattacks are shutting down hospital IT networks: 8 recent incidents Full story
4. Develop a strategic approach to EMR maintenance and optimization. Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
5. 'You can't manage what you don't measure': How Lyft, Epic are tackling patients' SDOH needs through new integration Full story
6. Boston Children's physician chosen as CIO of MaineHealth: 4 notes Full story
7. Bon Secours Mercy Health invests in telemedicine company SOC Telemed's deal to go public Full story
8. How former Disney exec Tony Ambrozie is leading digital transformation at Baptist Health South Florida Full story
9. What do UNC Health and Yale New Haven Health have in common? Click here to find out.
10. Amazon healthcare leader departs for venture capital firm Full story
11. 7 aspects of EHRs that increase physicians' stress Full story
12. VA goes live on $16B Cerner EHR: 5 things to know Full story
13. FDA holds public meeting on AI, focuses on data training bias Full story
14. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
2. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.