1. White House to shift hospital COVID-19 data tracking oversight back to CDC Full story
2. Texas hospital responds to photo of COVID-19 patient draped in plastic Full story
3. Ransomware and patient safety: The dangers facing hospitals and how they can adapt Full story
4. Migrating to the cloud doesn't have to be complicated — click here to simpilfy the process.
5. Telehealth expansion pushed aside by other congressional priorities: 5 things to know Full story
6. Biden considering Dr. Robert Califf to head FDA: Reports Full story
7. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
8. Hackensack Meridian, RWJBarnabas unveil $665M innovation and tech hub Full story
9. 30+ countries pledge to end ransomware: 5 key takeaways Full story
10. Montana sees new hospitalization record; Minnesota's statewide transfer system offers little help: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
12. Ex-VA hospital worker to serve 37 months in prison for embezzlement, faking medical records Full story
13. Payers expand virtual-first plans to deliver lower premiums, accessible care Full story
14. Where Amazon could go next in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.
2. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
3. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.