1. How McKesson employees are comforting cancer patients
2. IBM offers Watson services to employees fighting cancer
3. Overall percentage of female CIOs at Fortune 500 companies has dropped since 2012, study finds
4. Why more hospitals seek revenue cycle experts to protect finances, gain competitive edge. Learn how your organization can benefit from a financial services partnership, how to structure the relationship and what to look for in a potential partner.
Investor sues Tenet after $514M kickback deal: 7 things to know
6. In 'biorights' movement, patients seek compensation for providing genetic samples
7. What are the strategies to bring payers and providers together to resolve payer/provider friction, simplify the claims process and reduce rework? Learn more in this upcoming panel discussion.
8. 4 ways non-millennials can flourish in IT jobs
9. Ada Lovelace Day celebrates women's accomplishments in STEM fields
10. 7 ways one health system hacked primary care for better patient outcomes
11. CJR vital signs. Before the second data feed, is the program showing early signs of success?