|1. Penn Medicine wants to transform EHRs: 4 things to know
2. National Library of Medicine names 1st chief health data standards officer
3. Facebook's head of health research says physicians need more personal patient data
4. For insights into the technical innovations enabling connected care and healthcare IoT expansion, download this white paper
5. Join 300+ great hospital and health system executive speakers + celebrity keynotes George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Katie Couric at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. How hospitals in the South are preparing for Hurricane Michael
7. Click here to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care
8. eClinicalWorks joins CMS Blue Button 2.0, opens search engine for patient data
9. Apple patent suggests move toward blood pressure monitoring
10. Johns Hopkins researchers develop tool to predict patient no-shows
11. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combatting cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download the white paper.
12. Why the C-suite must understand and support clinical informatics in the care process: Q&A with Metro Health, U of Michigan Health CMIO Dr. Brad Clegg